2008-05-02 Friday

It’s official.  Coco has Canine Insulinoma.  They give her 4-6 months.  I need to decide if I want to take her back for an untrasound to see just how much it’s spread.  Her blood work already indicates spread to the liver.  I’m inclined to not put her (or me) through that.  But, when I settle down in a few days I’m going to have an awful lot of questions about what to expect.  I have learned one thing recently:  There is something worse than taking her to the Vet and putting her on the table and that would be to have her die of a seizure in my bedroom.

Comments are closed.