2011-07-22 Friday

I picked Avery up at Amy’s office. She came with me to the chiropractor. Then we went to Harvest Moon for Story Time, groceries and lunch with Steve. We spent the entire afternoon at two different Veterinarians with Gracie. The first in hopes of hearing a knee brace would do the trick. The next one to get another opinion on surgery. Three of three Vets have told me it’s mostly likely Gracie will tear the other knee before too long. Gracie also has two broken teeth that must be removed before they get infected, but this should wait until after the knee surgery. I have three estimates ranging from $1800-2800 for the knee surgery. And I have to be prepared to do that twice.

Comments are closed.